The same great bit system as our Classic Bit Gag but constructed with locking hardware for that extra element of control.
Includes hardware matching lock and key.
Custom made just for you by Rachel
► The Gag :
• Hand-dyed 8/9oz Full Grain Leather (*vegan options available)
• Riveted Construction
• Suede Leather Lining
• 5/8" Wide Strap with Solid Cast Hardware
• Locking Buckle Closure with Matching Lock & Key
• 100% Handmade to Order
► The Bit
• 3/4" Diameter Hand-carved Soft Poplar Wood Bit
• Made from the same type of wood used in natural children's teething toys.
• Easy to remove, clean, and replace!
♦We strongly recommend purchasing additional bits for each partner using the gag, and advise against sharing the wooden bit pieces. User assumes all risk♦
►The bit gag is very easy to apply:
• Hold the bit in mouth (however deep as desired)
• Loop the D rings over the bit ends
• Buckle the strap around the head at desired tightness.
• Reverse order to remove.
• Small= 16-18"
• Medium = 19-21"
• Large = 22"-24"
► Measure your muzzle (with the mouth closed), and add your measurement for a free custom fit!
► When properly sized, there is absolutely no chance that the bit can fall or be pushed out.
• Leather Strap Outer
As needed, wipe outer surface with a damp cloth to clean, buff with soft dry cloth and allow to air-dry fully.
• Suede Lining
Dry brush to remove dirt and debris as needed. Do not get wet or use cleaner/detergent.
• Wooden Bit
Hand clean as needed with warm water. Allow to dry completely before reapplying butcher block conditioner if desired.
♦We strongly recommend purchasing additional bits for each partner using the gag, and advise against sharing the wooden bit pieces♦
► Please remember that all items are handmade to order once sizing has been received.
This piece takes: • 2-3 weeks to be created.
• Transit time is dependent on shipping method selected at check out. If your order qualifies for free shipping, it will travel via USPS Priority or UPS Ground.
• RUSH Orders are available! - Please remember that selecting faster shipping options does not reduce/eliminate the time required to make the items. To receive faster than normal turn-around, please message about a Rush Order and we can put together a quote.