► The Gag :
• Hand-dyed 8/9oz Full Grain Leather (*vegan options available)
• Riveted Construction
• Suede Leather Lining
• 5/8" Wide Strap with Solid Cast Hardware
• 5/8" Buckle Closure
• 100% Handmade to Order
► The Bit
• 3/4" Diameter Hand-carved Soft Poplar Wood Bit
• Made from the same type of wood used in natural children's teething toys.
• Easy to remove, clean, and replace!
♦We strongly recommend purchasing additional bits for each partner using the gag, and advise against sharing the wooden bit pieces. User assumes all risk♦
►The bit gag is very easy to apply:
• Hold the bit in mouth (however deep as desired)
• Loop the D rings over the bit ends
• Buckle the strap around the head at desired tightness.
• Reverse order to remove.
• Small= 16-18"
• Medium = 19-21"
• Large = 22"-24"
► Measure your muzzle (with the mouth closed), and add your measurement for a free custom fit!
► When properly sized, there is absolutely no chance that the bit can fall or be pushed out.
• Leather Strap Outer
As needed, wipe outer surface with a damp cloth to clean, buff with soft dry cloth and allow to air-dry fully.
• Suede Lining
Dry brush to remove dirt and debris as needed. Do not get wet or use cleaner/detergent.
• Wooden Bit
Hand clean as needed with warm water. Allow to dry completely before reapplying butcher block conditioner if desired.
♦We strongly recommend purchasing additional bits for each partner using the gag, and advise against sharing the wooden bit pieces♦
► Please remember that all items are handmade to order once sizing has been received.
This piece takes: • 2-3 weeks to be created.
• Transit time is dependent on shipping method selected at check out. If your order qualifies for free shipping, it will travel via USPS Priority or UPS Ground.
• RUSH Orders are available! - Please remember that selecting faster shipping options does not reduce/eliminate the time required to make the items. To receive faster than normal turn-around, please message about a Rush Order and we can put together a quote.