This is no entry level tool. It is made specifically to leave welts and break skin in a concentrated impact. Due to the flexible nature of the whip the patterning is unique with every strike.
Our BDSM Loop Whip / Rug Beater Paddle is made with your choice of high tensile strength stainless steel vinyl coated, or UHMW PTFE (teflon) and features a one-of-a-kind hand turned wooden handle of your choosing.
The PTFE options are recommended for those new to the tool.
Those selecting the 1/16" thickness please be aware that there is no middle ground...its very intense at minimum...and will chew through skin with little effort.
• Loop Length: ~30" Circumference (~9-13" from handle base to apex of loop)
• Handle Length: ~5.5"
• Stainless Steel (Black or Clear Vinyl Coated)
• Solid UHMW PTFE (teflon)
In a variety of sizes!
• 1/16" => Brutally Stingy, very high flex, very thin marking/cutting lines, a lot of wrap, very intense.
• 1/8" => Very Stingy, high flex, intense and thin marking lines.
• 1/4" => Stingy, more flex, thinner marking lines. This is the standard recommend size.
• 3/8" => More impact, less flex, thicker marking lines, recommended for newer users.
■ Made just for you!
Built for all levels of BDSM impact play. Designed for everyone in need of a whipping, from the curious novice, DDlg Little, to the hardcore dungeon slave and the Masterful Femdom, our premium toys are built to enhance your play for a lifetime.
■ Premium Quality Materials - Always.
• Solid PTFE (US sourced) makes up the industrial strength loop.
• Choose from our wide variety of premium exotic and domestic hardwoods, and we'll meticulously carve your new flogger handle from the raw wood.
■ 100% Handcrafted by LVX Supply
As with all of our products, these wonderful paddles are made entirely by us from raw materials in Richmond, VA, USA. Each piece is made to order, using modern and traditional wood working techniques- providing you with a premium elegance and optimal function for your next spanking scene
► Please remember that all items are handmade to order once all options have been received.
This piece takes: • 7-10 business days to be created.
• Transit time is dependent on shipping method selected at check out. If your order qualifies for free shipping, it will travel via USPS Priority or UPS Ground.
•RUSH Orders are available!- Please remember that selecting faster shipping options does not reduce/eliminate the time required to make the items. To receive faster than normal turn-around, please message about a Rush Order and we can put together a quote.